Pure Wellness Medical P.C. (“Pure Wellness Medical,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
2. Children Under the Age of 18.
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website or our Application. We will remove any information about a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Website or Application. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, please do not use or provide any information on our Website or in our Applications. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (855) 679-7873.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, driver’s license number (or other government identification number), date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), Social Security Number, your medical history, biometrics (including fingerprints), and health information (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application; or about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use our Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or through our Application is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application, using our physician consultation services, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- details of transactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or Application.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or Application or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website or Application, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and Application version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our Application according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website and our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google’s website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
4. How We Use Your Information.
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website or Application to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and their contents to you;
- to present our Application;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to provide you with notices about your Pure Wellness Medical Account;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information.
- our affiliates and third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to affiliates and third parties for their own commercial purposes;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Pure Wellness Medical about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to affiliates and third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pure Wellness Medical, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
Promotional Offers from Pure Wellness Medical. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Pure Wellness Medical to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account Preferences page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Pure Wellness Medical as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
Disclosure of Your Information to Affiliates and Third Parties. By using our Website and Application, you consent to our sharing of your Personal Data with our affiliates and third parties for their promotional purposes. If you wish to unsubscribe from such affiliate and third parties’ promotions, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from them. If you wish to opt-out of such sharing, please change your preferences in your Account Preferences page or email us email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call us at (855) 679-7873 to request such change, modification or deletion.
Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
7. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge. Those rights are as follows:
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You:
You have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information, if any; and
• The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Please note that we are not required to:
• Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
• Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
• Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Personal Information Sold or Used for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
• The categories of personal information about you that we sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
• The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right to not be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot, among other things:
• Deny goods or services to you;
• Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
• Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
• Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods and/or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
9. Data Security.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website or on or through our Application. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system, or in the Application.
10. California Privacy Rights.
Under some circumstances, California law may provide you with the right to obtain a list of third parties (if any) that we provide your Personal Data to for their own direct marketing purposes.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law) permits users of our Website that are California residents and who provide Personal Data in obtaining products and services for personal, family, or household use to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. If applicable, this information would include the categories of Personal Data and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared your Personal Data with for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2018 will receive information regarding such activities in 2017). You may request this information once per calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us using the Contact Information below.
12. Contact Information.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
Pure Wellness Medical, PC
Attn: Customer Support
199 Washington Street
Northvale, NJ 07647